TM Series Digital Water Flow Meter
FLOMEC® TM Series Water Flow Meters are accurate, economical and designed to last. Choose TM Series Flow Water Meters for water processing and irrigation applications:
- Meeting Schedule 80 PVC specifications, the TM Series is the perfect PVC Water Flow Meter
- Standard low-profile display
- Seven sizes with three fitting types available including Spigot, Flanged and Threaded.
- Flowrates from 1 to 600 gallons per minute (3.8 to 2271 L/min)
- Easy to install
- Displays in gallons, litres and cubic feet
- Indicates Batch, Cumulative Totals and Rate of Flow
- Available in NPT, BSPP, Spigot and Flange (3” & 4” only) Fittings
- Non-volatile totals means amounts are retained when batteries are replaced or power is lost
- Lithium battery life: 5 years
- OEM water treatment equipment / skids
- Water-based cooling systems
- Sub-metering of facility water usage
- Chemical feed systems
- Wastewater treatment equipment
- Monitoring clean fluids
- Cooling towers
- Plant process water
|TM Series Datasheet|
|TM Series Instruction Manual (1/2" - 2")|
|TM Series Instruction Manual (3" - 4")|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.