The QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flowmeter provides accurate reading of liquid flow rate and accumulated flow. Designed to support commercial irrigation applications, the QS200 is available in five pipe sizes, ranging from 1 to 4 inches and is available with a PVC tee or "insert retrofit" for replacement of existing paddlewheel flow sensors.
- Extended leak detection down to 0.03 m/s
- No moving mechanical parts for low maintenance and superior low flow detection
- High accuracy: ± 2.0% of reading (compared to full-scale accuracy)
- Low cost, effective and easy installation
- Available in 5 pipe sizes, ranging from 1”–4”
- Available with a PVC tee or as an “insert retrofit” for replacement of some existing paddle wheel flow sensors
- Flow Rate: 0.03 to 4.57m/s
- Accuracy: Typically ±2% of reading
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 60° C
- Operating Pressure:10 bar @ 23° C |7 bar @ 60° C
- Output Frequency: 0 to 100 Hz
- Insert Wetted Materials - Body: PPS (Ryton R-4)
- Insert Wetted Materials - Sensor: PEI (Ultem 1000)
- Insert Wetted Materials: O-Ring: EPDM
- Power: Supply Voltage: 7.5V (dc) min. to 36V (dc) max
Quiescent Current: 200 μA (typical)
Instruction Manuals & Datasheets
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.