The QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flowmeter provides accurate reading of liquid flow rate and accumulated flow. Designed to support commercial irrigation applications, the QS200 is available in five pipe sizes, ranging from 1 to 4 inches and is available with a PVC tee or "insert retrofit" for replacement of existing paddlewheel flow sensors.
- Extended leak detection down to 0.03 m/s
- No moving mechanical parts for low maintenance and superior low flow detection
- High accuracy: ± 2.0% of reading (compared to full-scale accuracy)
- Low cost, effective and easy installation
- Available in 5 pipe sizes, ranging from 1 in. – 4 in.
- Available with a PVC tee or as an “insert retrofit” for replacement of some existing paddle wheel flow sensors
- Flow Rate: 0.03 to 4.57m/s
- Accuracy: Typically ±2% of reading
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 60° C
- Operating Pressure:10 bar @ 23° C |7 bar @ 60° C
- Output Frequency: 0 to 100 Hz
- Insert Wetted Materials - Body: PPS (Ryton R-4)
- Insert Wetted Materials - Sensor: PEI (Ultem 1000)
- Insert Wetted Materials: O-Ring: EPDM
- Power: Supply Voltage: 7.5V (dc) min. to 36V (dc) max
Quiescent Current: 200 μA (typical)
Instruction Manuals & Datasheets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Easy to install with clear instructions.