RT40 Flow Rate Totaliser
The FLOMEC® RT40 Rate Totaliser is the perfect display for users who require a simple local display with no output signals. The RT40 features a large dual-line backlit LCD, which provides optimal readability from a distance or in low-light conditions. A robust Aluminium enclosure with polycarbonate screen protector makes the product suitable for heavy duty use in mine sites, truck installations, or in any industrial setting.
The RT40 Rate Totaliser is the perfect product for safe-area applications where a local display is required, with no outputs.
- Economic and robust LCD display suitable for mine sites and service truck installations
- Large backlit** LCD screen displaying 5-digit flow rate, 6-digit resettable total, and 8-digit cumulative total
- Battery or externally powered; battery lifespan is 3 years, approximately**
- Robust IP65 Aluminum housing or IP66/67 Glass reinforced nylon housing capable of being field or panel mounted
- Scaled pulse output**
- Universal inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Flowmeter and pipe mount kits available
- PIN protected programming with simple programming flowchart
**External power required for backlight or pulse output features.
|RT40 Flow Rate Totaliser Data Sheet|
|RT40 Flow Rate Totaliser Instruction Manual|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.