Water Flow Meters
- Turbine technology means accurate measurement for low viscosity liquids, ideal for water flow measurement.
- Nylon construction makes this water flow meter a rugged and economical choice.
- 1 inch / 25mm water meter size allows for connection with commonly found fittings and application equipment, in particular domestic water metering.
- 10-100 LPM flow range is versatile enough for any installation and allows for gravity fed applications.
Accuracy: ± 5.0%
Sizes: 1" (25mm) BSP or NPT
Flow Rate: 10 - 100 L/min
A1 Nylon Series
- Unique package combines Turbine and LCD into a self-contained, compact, economical meter.
- Local Display Computer features: 2 Totals (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative); Rate of Flow and User Configuration.
- Output capabilities available to communicate with process control equipment.
- Lightweight, compact design allows for easy installation.
- Factory calibration in gallons and litres (can also be field calibrated to other fluids).
Accuracy: ± 1.5%
(based off standard flow)
(25mm) ISO (F) or BSP (F)
Flow Rate: Low Flow - 1-11L/min Standard Flow 11-190L/min
- Easy to install
- Displays in gallons, liters and cubic feet
- Indicates Batch, Cumulative Totals and Rate of Flow
- Available in NPT, BSPP, Spigot and Flange (3” & 4” only) Fittings
- Non-volatile totals means amounts are retained when batteries are replaced or power is lost
Accuracy: ± 3.0% of reading
Sizes: 1/2" - 4" (15mm - 100 mm) NPT, BSPP, Spigot and Flange
Flow Rate: 3.8 - 2271 L/min
- Designed for thin fluids < 100 cp, the G2 Series is perfect for water applications and fluids with low viscosity
- The versatile '09' display has Resettable batch totals which allow for at-a-glance views of batch totals, while the Non-Resettable Cumulative totals keep track of your lifetime usage.
Rate of flow is displayed in real time and can be calibrated while installed.
- High accuracy starting at ± 1.5% for the 1/2" and as high as ± 0.75% for the 1-1/2" and above, all while maintaining a repeatability of ± 0.1%
- Replaceable internal parts are simple to replace for easy meter maintenance and service life.
Accuracy: From ±0.75% of reading (size dependent)
Sizes: 1/2" - 2"
(15mm - 50mm) ISO (F), NPT (F), Sanitary Fittings
Flow Rate: 10-113 L/min