RT14 Flow Rate Totaliser
The FLOMEC® RT14 Rate Totaliser is the perfect display for users who require a more sophisticated local display which can also interface with external control or monitoring equipment. The RT14 features a backlit LCD, which provides optimal readability from a distance or in low-light conditions. Various output options are available to suit almost any flow measurement application, with a 4-20mA analogue signal for flowrate feedback and control, flow alarms for monitoring of critical processes, and a scaled pulse signal for remote monitoring of total volumes. The RT14 is housed in a robust glass reinforced nylon enclosure with an IP66/67 rating, rubberised buttons and a polycarbonate screen protector. The FLOMEC® RT14 a fantastic product for almost any flow measurement application in both safe and hazardous areas.
The RT14 Rate Totaliser is the perfect product when a local display is required with the ability to interface with external control and monitoring equipment (PLC, SCADA, DCS).
An unscaled pulse output serves as an input signal amplifier ideally suited for coil type inputs from turbine or paddle wheel meters. The output can be transmitted over and can be configured for NPN/PNP with wiring connection.
Simple PIN protected flowchart programming with English prompts guide you through the programming routine greatly reducing the need to refer to the instruction manual.Features
- Self or external powered, 8-digit LCD total & 8-digit cumulative totaliser, 5-digit rate display
- Robust IP66/67-NEMA4X universal mount glass reinforced nylon enclosure with rubberized buttons and polycarbonate lens
- GRN field & panel mountable housing
- Scaled pulse, 4-20mA (Loop Powered) Output, multi-point linearization of flow input or frequency inputs
- Flow alarm for high, low or high/low
- PIN protected programming
- Simple flowchart touch key programming
- Reverse polarity protection
- Non-volatile memory, Long battery life
- Flow meter and pipe mount kits available
- Mounted either direct to the meter or remotely mounted in safe areas
- Connections to PLC available
- Total, Accumulated Flowrate display
- 10 point Linearisation
|RT14 Series Flow Rate Totaliser Datasheet|
|RT14 Series Flow Rate Totaliser Instruction Manual|
Instruction Manuals & Datasheets
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.