G2 Series Stainless Steel Brewery Turbine Meters
The FLOMEC® G2 Series Stainless Steel Brewery Turbine Meters are designed with accuracy and precision in mind.
- Designed for thin fluids < 100 cp, the G2 Series is perfect for water applications and fluids with low viscosity - In particular Brewery applications where measurement of water accurately before a mash tank, brewed beer before the bottling process and chemicals during the cleaning process is required.
- The versatile '09' display has Resettable batch totals which allow for at-a-glance views of batch totals, while the Non-Resettable Cumulative totals keep track of your lifetime usage.
- Rate of flow is displayed in real time and can be calibrated while installed.
- Sanitary (Tri-Clover®) Fittings to meet requirements for the food and beverage processing industry.
- High accuracy starting at ± 1.5% for the 1/2" and as high as ± 0.75% for the 1-1/2" and above, all while maintaining a repeatability of ± 0.1%
- Replacable internal parts are simple to replace for easy meter maintenance and service life.
- Lithium battery life: 5 years.
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.