QSE Mag Flow Meter
The FLOMEC® QSE Mag dramatically raises performance expectations for monitoring flow measurement and is priced comparably to far lower performing meters currently employed in commercial and industrial applications. Examples include water/wastewater, cooling tower, turf, landscape, and other water reclamation applications.
The FLOMEC® QSE Mag reads flow rate with an accuracy of + 0.5% and provides cumulative total monitoring in applications. With no moving parts, the FLOMEC® QSE Mag permits open unobstructed flow, minimizing flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements in seven line sizes from ½” to 4” pipes. This allows the FLOMEC® QSE Mag to be used in piping configurations where there is little space between the meter and an elbow or valve. In addition, the Noryl® flow tube, housing and sleeves can withstand fluid temperatures up to 210°F. The FLOMEC® QSE Mag is an externally powered meter that provides a blind open collector pulse output and can be utilized with a FLOMEC® 09 Electronic Display or remote read option.
Features & Benefits
- Low investment and operating costs
- ± 0.5% Accuracy of Reading (from 0.25 fps to 15 fps [0.08 to 4.6 m/s])
- Wide turndown ratio of 60:1
- Non-intrusive, no moving parts to wear out, maintenance, repair costs low and tolerates high flows without damage
- The slightly modified bore permits unobstructed flow and minimizes flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements
- 7 line sizes (1/2” to 4”) ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 3″, & 4”
- Housing ported with “Thermal Well Supports” for sensors (Energy Management)
- Compatible with FLOMEC® 09 Electronics Display or QSI I/O Board
Along with the FLOMEC®QSE Mag, there is also an optional new input/output interface module that can be used with many telemetry applications. The FLOMEC® QSI Interface Module is compatible with the new FLOMEC® QSE Mag meter and most GPI® flow meters, as well as many other brands of flow meters. The FLOMEC® QSI offers basic 4-20mA and pulse outputs, a BTU calculator allowing for temperature inputs, data logger, and Modbus and BACnet protocols through an RS-485 connection.
The FLOMEC® QSE Mag is also compatible with the new FLOMEC App, an Android mobile app that uses Bluetooth® wireless technology for complete meter configuration and programming in minutes. The FLOMEC app interface allows for meter operation to be viewed in real-time and provides the ability to receive technology downloads and feature upgrades via Bluetooth.
Sizes & Flowrates
1/2" - 4" (15mm - 100mm) Pipe Sizes | Flows from 0.63 L/min - 2271 L/min
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Turf / Landscape Irrigation
- Micro Irrigation Systems
- EMS (Energy Management Systems)
- BAS (Building Automation Systems)
- Chilled water
- Domestic water (hot and cold)
- Energy sub-metering (BTU hot and cold)
- Process (blow down, make up, boiler feed, etc.)