OM Series Chemical Flow Meters
The FLOMEC® OM025 PPS (Ryton) Oval Gear meters are an exceptionally cost-effective alternative to a stainless-steel meter when chemical resistance is critical, but pressures and temperatures are low.
With internal components constructed entirely from PPS (Ryton) and Alumina ceramic the OM025P Chemical Meter is well suited to precise measurement of non-potable water, fertilizers, herbicides, diesel exhaust fluid, and a wide range aggressive, or corrosive chemicals where standard engineering metals are not suitable.
- Flows from 10L/min – 150L/min with Pulse-Out or LCD Display
- Sizes 1” (25mm) Pipe Size for Chemical Applications
- High accuracy and repeatability, direct volumetric reading
- Measures high and low viscosity liquids
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs)
- PPS (Ryton) body and rotors with exceptional chemical resistance
- Quadrature pulse output option and bi-directional flow
- Only two moving parts (Average 5 year use)
- Factory calibrated (not field calibratable)
- Water (non-potable, demineralised, RO)
- Glycols / Anti-Freeze
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF / Adblue)
- Also suitable for many non-flammable fuels and oils
OM Series Oval Gear Chemical flow meters are an economical solution for measuring an aggressive or corrosive liquid.
** Please confirm chemical compatibility before purchase **
Use the filters to configure the meter to your required specifications.
Can't find what you are looking for or need assistance?