01A Series Diesel Flow Meter
The 01A Series Digital Diesel meter is a lightweight, accurate, and reliable turbine meter with rugged aluminum housing, sealed electronic circuitry and digital display.
Accurate (within 5%) and repeatable (± 0.5%), the 01A Series Digital Diesel Meter works perfectly with diesel and kerosene which makes this digital diesel meter a versatile and economical solution.
- For use with diesel only on gravity feed or electric transfer pumps
- Turbine type meter • Flow range: 10 L/min to 100 L/min
- Available in 1” BSPT(f) or NPT inlet/outlet
- Maximum working pressure of 300psi (21bar)
- Maximum batch and cumulative total: 9,999L
- Accurate to ±5%
- Repeatability: ±0.5%
- Power: Two alkaline AAA batteries (Average 5 year use)
- Operating temperature range of between -10ºC to +50ºC
- Housing: Aluminium
- Factory calibrated (not field calibratable)
- Fuel Transfer
- Agricultural Equipment Refueling
- Depot Refueling
|01A Series Data Sheet|
|01A Series Instruction Manual|
Instruction Manuals & Datasheets
Shipping & Returns
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.