FLOMEC® Medium Capacity Flowmeters provide precise volumetric flow measurement of clean liquids found in a broad range of industries including automotive, aviation, mining, power, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, paint & petroleum. Applications include the distribution of fuels, fuel oils, lubricants, alcohols, solvents, blending of bio & ethanol fuels, metering of chemicals, grease, adhesives, ink, insecticides & non-conductive liquids either pumped or gravity fed.
FLOMEC® meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers & batch controllers. These instruments provide monitoring & control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms & batch control and are also available with robust mechanical registers:
- BT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser.
- RT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Analogue and Pulse Outputs
- RT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Backlit Display
- EB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher & cumulative totaliser.
- M / V* = Mechanical registers ( see model numbering )
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S. approvals)
- Aluminium meters are used for petroleum product including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils.
- Stainless steel meters are for the chemical, water based liquids or where aluminium is not suited or permitted.
- Blind pulse meters are available with reed switch & Hall Effect outputs. Quadrature pulse & Integral 4-20mA outputs are optional.
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- No requirement for flow conditioning ( straight pipe runs )
- Various rotor material options
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow
- Integral 4-20mA output option
- Optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx)
Flow rates: 1 ~ 580 litres / min. (0.26~ 150 USgal/min. ) *
Sizes: 15~50mm (1/2”~2” NB )
Materials: Aluminium, 316 Stainless steel or Ryton (PPS)
* see also small & large capacity data sheets for other size meters
NMI Approved Meters
Many applications require the use of NMI approved meters.
Flomec Series Flowmeters 1” and above are available with optional NMI pattern approval with quadrature pulse output.