OM Series Small Capacity Flow Meters
The FLOMEC® Small Capacity OM Series Oval Gear meters are well suited to measurement of very low flow rates of fuels and lubricants Exceptional accuracy and reliability can be obtained on clean liquids of almost any viscosity.
Available in a range of sizes from 1/8” – 3/8” (4mm-10mm) and flow rates of 1 L/hr. – 550 L/hr.
The FLOMEC small capacity OM Series meters provide exceptional performance and easy installation using simple yet proven positive displacement technology with no flow conditioning required (straight pipe runs).
Our small capacity flow meters for fuels and oils are constructed with aluminium body material, stainless steel rotors (PPS in the 3/8 in.) and Viton O-rings.
The OM Series Flow Meter is versatile enough to have multiple output options including;
- Pulse out only
- RT40 large LCD display in either a low cost glass reinforced nylon housing or rugged aluminium housing
- RT14 flow rate totaliser which can interface with external control and monitoring equipment (PLC, SCADA, DCS) via scaled pulse, 4-20mA (Loop Powered) Output or flow alarms
- M3 4-digit mechanical totaliser
Quadrature pulse output, bi-directional flow or optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx) is also available. Contact us for more information.
- Accuracy of ± 1.0% of reading (accuracy is ± 0.2% of reading with optional RT14 with non-linearity correction)
- Repeatability typically ± 0.03% of reading
- Flows from 1 L/hr. – 550L/hr. with Pulse-Out or LCD Display
- Sizes 1/8” – 3/8” (4mm-10mm) Pipe Sizes
- High accuracy and repeatability, direct volumetric reading
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs)
- Only two moving parts means less maintenance and better reliability
- Factory calibrated
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Rotor Material: PPS (Stainless Steel in sizes 1/8" & 1/4")
- O-Ring Material: Viton
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +150°C
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Australia Wide Standard (4-7 day delivery) - Free
- Australia Wide Express (1-3 day delivery) - $15.00
Instruction Manuals & Datasheets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.