OM Series Chemical Flow Meter
The FLOMEC® Chemical Flow Meter provides precise volumetric flow measurement of a broad range of clean water based products and aggressive chemicals and is also suitable for most fuels, fuel oils, and lubricating liquids. Applications include batching, dosing or packaging of various corrosive chemicals as a more economical alternative to a complete 316 stainless steel meter for liquids such as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (AdBlue). Complete with an RT40 Flow Rate totaliser, the OM Series chemical meters are the perfect metering solution for your measuring application.
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flow meter
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs)
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- PPS construction for an economical solution to 316 Stainless Steel Meters.
- Non-aromatic/non-halogenated organic chemicals
- Water-based liquids
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Petroleum products including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils.
- PPS meters with standard ceramic rotor pins are suitable for applications where stainless steel is not suited or permitted.
This meter is unsuitable for strong acids and oxidizers. Please see our Chemical Compatibility Guide for more information.
|OM Series 1" Chemical Meter Datasheet|
|OM Series 1" Chemical Meter Instruction Manual|
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.