QStar Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The QStar Ultrasonic Flowmeter is portable in design and provides highly accurate measurement of flow and heat quantity in liquid-carrying pipes. Our ultrasonic meter is simple to install, non-intrusive and maintenance free. It is ideal for applications in Power Stations, Building Services, water/waste water management, chemicals/petrochemicals and food and beverage industries.
Our state-of-the-art flowmeter utilizes clamp-on technology that allows for ultrasonic transducers to be installed in a matter of minutes. QStar utilizes the proven and highly precise transit time difference method for extremely accurate and drift-free measurement. Additionally, the QStar’s large LED display screen is simple to use and provides the user with a complete overview of the ultrasonic measuring points.
QStar Ultrasonic (UFM) are available in two models: a portable for mobile sampling measurements and a fixed for measuring tasks over an extended period of time for continuous measurements in fixed installations.
Features & Benefits
- Quickstart guide makes installation fast and easy.
- Available in both portable and fixed models.
- Parameters Calculator (Proprietary).
- Calculates flow rate accurately based on pipe size and velocity.
- Three sets of Transducers cover ½” to 240” Pipe Sizes.
- Heat Resistant (up to 300° F) Transducers Included.
- Integrated Heat Quantity Measurement Capabilities (Standard).
- Heat measurement inputs.
QStar Ultrasonic Flowmeters (UFM) are available in two
models: a portable for mobile sampling measurements and
a fixed for measuring tasks over an extended period of
time for continuous measurements in fixed installations.
Both units use the proven and highly precise ultrasonic
transit time difference method. By employing the latest
digital signal processors, these robust measurement flowmeters are extremely accurate and drift-free. Both units use the proven and highly precise ultrasonic transit time difference method. By employing the latest digital signal processors, these robust measurement flow meters are extremely accurate and drift-free.
- Circulating water/service water
- District heating networks
- Pump protection
- Condensate, feed water and light oil measurement
Water and Waste Water Management
- Sewage treatment plant
- Pump protection
- Leak detection
- Distribution and consumption metering
Chemical and Petrochemicals
- Crude and light oil
- Industrial and Waste Water
- Aggressive and toxic fluid
- Measurement of heat carriers, (thermal oils)
Building Services Engineering
- Hot and cold water
- Cooling systems and air-conditioning units
- Hydraulic compensation
- Pump control and setup
- Optimization of heating systems
Food and Beverage Industry
- Hygienic, reliable measurement of fluid
- Dosage measurements
- Cleaning solutions