QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Designed to support commercial irrigation applications, the award winning FLOMEC® QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flow meter is engineered to provide exceptional accuracy at low flow rates reducing system maintenance and improving system reliability by eliminating false alarms in drip systems caused by inaccurate flow sensors and identifying blocked sprinklers before costly damage can occur. The QS200's extended leak detection can detect flow rates at 5x lower than current flow sensor technology.
The QS200's lack of moving parts means low cost of ownership and zero maintenance. Simple installation and direct compatibility with common irrigation name brands allows for plug and play installation as seen in the video below allowing for the benefits of installing a QS200 Ultrasonic Flow meter to be achieved within minutes.
Features & Benefits
- Low-cost, effective and easy installation
- No moving mechanical parts (low-maintenance)
- Simple two-wire connector (for power and pulse)
- Compatible with irrigation controllers (common name brands)
- High accuracy: ± 2.0% of reading (compared to full-scale accuracy)
- Provides extended leak detection down to 0.1 fps (0.03 m/s)
- LED light indicators: (green for power and amber for pulse)
- Patent pending design
- Ideal for clean water flow measurement
- External wiring: (direct burial wire)
Sizes & Flowrates
1" - 4" (25mm - 100mm) Pipe Sizes | Flows from 0.83 L/min - 2032 L/min
The FLOMEC® QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flow meter provides an accurate reading of liquid flow rate and accumulated flow. Designed to support commercial irrigation applications, the QS200 is available in five pipe sizes, ranging from 1 to 4 inches
The QS200 ultrasonic insert is available with a PVC tee or as an “insert retrofit” for replacement of existing paddlewheel flow sensors. Designed for above and below grade applications, such as irrigation, municipal and underground monitoring where the flow rates are between 0.1 to 15 fps (0.03 to 4.57 m/s) and temperatures are below 140° F (60° C).
QS200 inserts are supplied with two single conductors, 18 AWG solid copper wire leads that are 36 inches (914.4 mm) in length with UL Style 116666 direct burial insulation.
The QS200 Ultrasonic Insertion flow meters are perfect for irrigation systems where high accuracy at low flow rates are critical for leak and blockage detection to prevent system damage and reduce system maintenence.
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Turf / Landscape Irrigation
- Micro Irrigation Systems
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Sub-Metering Applications: