QM150 Series Mechanical Diesel Fuel Flow Meter
The FLOMEC® QM150 Series Diesel Fuel Flow Meters are extremely accurate, flexible and reliable.
Oval Gear Technology provides 20x more precision at 75 LPM and 4x higher accuracy (1/2%) overall when compared to nutating disc meters.
No calibration required.
Factory set at +1% accuracy with as low as +0.5% achievable in the field. Accurate at as low as 8 LPM compared to 24 LPM with nutating disc.
- Frictionless Mag Drive means no leaks and no seals internally improving the lifespan and accuracy of your meter.
- Larger Capacity allows for a flow range of 8 - 150 LPM means a 33% increase in capacity compared to 120 LPM for nutating disc meters.
- Rotatable Display Mount lets you mount the QM Series in a range of positions allowing for flexibility in installation.
- Low Pressure Drop makes it the ideal flow meter for gravity fed applications with 7 PSI at 150 LPM and only 1 PSI at 40LPM
|QM150 Series Datasheet|
|QM150 Series Instruction Manual|
|Standard*||3-5 business days||Free on all orders|
|Express*||1-2 business days||$15.00|
*Shipping times will vary between metro and regional areas.
We do not ship to countries outside of Australia. For more information on finding a distributor near you, please contact us.
- All in stock items will be dispatched next day if ordered before 3pm.
- Orders can sometimes take up to two business days to process before being dispatched; this may be longer if the product needs to be manufactured. We will be in touch as soon as possible if this is the case.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unused condition. Including tags, boxes, casing, etc. We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- You are required to pay any postage costs back to us, however we will ship back your exchange item free of charge!
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer at the time of returning
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team
Contact Us to start your online return
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.