OM Series Medium Capacity Flow Meters
The FLOMEC® Medium Capacity OM Series Oval Gear meters are well suited to measurement of fuels and lubricants. Exceptional accuracy and reliability can be obtained on clean liquids of almost any viscosity.
Available in a range of sizes from 1/2" - 2" (15mm-50mm) and flow rates of 1 L/min – 450 L/min combined with low pressure drop, weights and measures (A/NZ only) and various hazardous area certifications make the medium capacity OM-Series meters well suited to almost any liquid transfer or dispensing application whether pumped or gravity-fed. Simple yet proven positive displacement technology means no flow conditioning required (straight pipe runs) making the OM Series flow meters suitable for compact installations.
Our medium capacity flow meters for fuels and oils are constructed with aluminium body material, stainless steel rotors (PPS in the 3/8 in.) and Viton O-rings.
The OM Series Flow Meter is versatile enough to have multiple output options including;
- Pulse out only
- RT40 large LCD display in either a low cost glass reinforced nylon housing or rugged aluminium housing
- RT14 flow rate totaliser which can interface with external control and monitoring equipment (PLC, SCADA, DCS) via scaled pulse, 4-20mA (Loop Powered) Output or flow alarms
- M3 4-digit mechanical totaliser
Quadrature pulse output, bi-directional flow, weights and measures approval (A/NZ only) or optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx) is also available. Contact us for more information.
- Accuracy of ± 0.5% of reading (±1% with M3 mechanical totaliser | ± 0.2% of reading with RT14 with non-linearity correction)
- Repeatability typically ± 0.03% of reading
- Flows from 1 L/min. – 450L/min. with Pulse-Out or LCD Display
- Sizes 1/8” – 3/8” (4mm-10mm) Pipe Sizes
- High accuracy and repeatability, direct volumetric reading
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs)
- Only two moving parts means less maintenance and better reliability
- Factory calibrated
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Rotor Material: PPS
- O-Ring Material: Viton
- Temperature Range: -40°C - +150°C
- Recommended Filtration: 100 mesh (150 μm)
- OM Series Instruction Manual - Electronic (Pulse out or w/ RT40 or RT14 Displays)
- OM Series Instruction Manual - 1/2" Mechanical (w/ M3 Mechanical Register)
- OM Series Instruction Manual - 1" - 2" Mechanical (w/ M3 Mechanical Register)
- OM Series Medium Capacity Datasheet - Electronic
- OM Series Medium Capacity Datasheet - Mechanical
- RT40 Datasheet
- RT14 Datasheet
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Australia Wide Standard (4-7 day delivery) - Free
- Australia Wide Express (1-3 day delivery) - $15.00