FLOMEC® Turbopulse Turbine Flowmeters
FLOMEC® Turbopulse Turbine Flowmeters measure flows of low viscosity liquids from 3 to 7000 litres/hr in a range of sizes from ½“ to 20” (12-500mm). TP series flowmeters have an axial rotor and flow guides & need to be installed in straight sections of pipe either horizontal or vertical so that the flow is conditioned. TP series flowmeters can be purchased with Intrinsically Safe (I.S) approvals for use in hazardous areas.
Applications include the distribution of fuels, alcohols, solvents, metering of chemicals, insecticides, water & light hydraulic oils.
Features / Benefits
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range
- Rugged & compact design
- Certified I.S hazardous area versions
- Integral 4-20mA output option
FLOMEC® TP series meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers & batch controllers. These instruments provide monitoring & control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms & batch control:
- BT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser.
- RT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Analogue and pulse outputs
- RT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Backlit Display.
- EB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher & cumulative totaliser.
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S. approvals)