FLOMEC® Medium Capacity Chemical Flowmeter
FLOMEC® Medium Capacity Chemical Flowmeters provide precise volumetric flow measurement of a broad range of clean water based products and aggressive chemicals and is also suitable for most fuels, fuel oils and lubricating liquids. Applications include batching, dosing or packaging of various corrosive chemicals or as a more economical alternative to a complete 316 stainless steel meter for liquids such as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (AdBlue).
Features / Benefits
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- No requirement for flow conditioning ( straight pipe runs )
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow
- Integral 4-20mA output option
- Optional NMI Pattern Approval (Australia Only)
- PPS meters are used for non-aromatic/non-halogenated chemicals, water based liquids, Diesel Exhaust Fluid and petroleum products including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils.
- PPS meters with standard ceramic rotor pins are suitable for applications where stainless steel is not suited or permitted.
FLOMEC® chemical meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers & batch controllers. These instruments provide monitoring & control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms & batch control:
- BT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser.
- RT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Analogue and pulse outputs
- RT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate.
- Backlit Display.
- EB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher & cumulative totaliser.
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S. approvals)
Flow Range: 10 ~ 150 litres / min. (2.6~ 40 USgal/min)
Size: 25mm (1”NB)
Meter Body: Glass Reinforced PPS (Ryton®)
Meter Cap:-Glass Reinforced PPS (Ryton®)
Rotors:-Glass Reinforced/Teflon Filled PPS
(Ryton®) Rotor Pins:-Ceramic (High Purity Alumina, AL203)