FLOMEC® Small Capacity Flowmeters provide precise volumetric measurement of small quantities of liquids or low flows found in a broad range of industries including automotive, aviation, mining, power, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, paint, petroleum & environmental. Applications include the metering of additives for fuel, consumer products, water treatment & flotation cells, corrosion inhibitors, catalysts, emulsifiers, oils, grease, fragrances, adhesives, solvents, ink & insecticides.
FLOMEC® meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers & batch controllers. These instruments provide monitoring & control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms & batch control. Instruments include:
- BT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser.
- RT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate, analog and pulse outputs.
- RT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser & flow rate. Backlit Display
- EB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher & cumulative totaliser.
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S. approvals)
- Aluminium meters are used for petroleum product including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils.
- Stainless steel meters are for the chemical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries & water based liquids.
- Blind pulse meters are available with reed switch & Hall Effect outputs. Quadrature pulse & Integral 4-20mA outputs are optional.
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- No requirement for flow conditioning ( straight pipe runs )
- Stainless Steel rotors (Optional PPS Rotor for OM008 meter)
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow
- Integral 4-20mA output option
- Optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx)
- PF option available for metering pulsating flows
Flow rates: 0.5 ~ 550 litres / hr. (0.16~ 145 USgal/hr.) *
Sizes: 4~8mm (1/8”~3/8” NB)
Materials: Aluminium, 316 Stainless steel
* see also medium & large capacity data sheets for other size meters