FLOMEC® DUALPULSE – Insertion Flowmeters
FLOMEC® DP490 & DP525 are cost effective stainless steel flowmeters for measuring the flow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5”~100” (40~2500mm). Insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the FLOMEC® rate totalizers, however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
Applications include HVAC, hot & chilled water, fire systems, water distribution (management & treatment), boiler feed water & hydrant flow testing.
- IP68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction.
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range.
- Rugged & compact design.
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions.
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments.
- DP525 version suitable for “hot tap” installation.
- Quadrature pulse output option & Bi-Directional Flow Measurement
- Integral 4-20mA output option
FLOMEC® Insertion Flowmeters
Download Data Sheet